Patriots vs Jaguars live stream online AFC Championship NFL playoffs 2018. The Jacksonville Jaguars have shown they can survive their nerves in a low-scoring playoff debut and they’ve shown they can survive a shootout going into Pittsburgh to take out the No. 2 Steelers. And yet, they were still headed toward being a double-digit underdog against the New England Patriots before the hearts of every Patriots fan stopped on Wednesday upon hearing of Tom Brady’s hand injury.
AFC Conference Championship 2018
Patriots vs Jaguars
Date : Sunday , January 21th,
Start Time: 3:05 PM. ET
Brady’s secrecy has scared Vegas enough to drive the line back toward a touchdown, but even if Brady isn’t at 100 percent, do the Jaguars have enough firepower to go into Foxborough and take out the defending Super Bowl champions?
The Patriots looked very beatable in the Titans’ first two drives with a healthy Marcus Mariota before scoring 35 unanswered points en route to a 35-14 victory over Tennessee.
Brady’s injury definitely creates uncertainty for both the casual bettor and the sharps that will put down six figures on the AFC Championship Game. Where is the smart money headed into this matchup?
We turn to Zack Jones of SportsBookReview.com for advice and some key stats to ponder, but first, here are the basics of the matchup, along with picks for the five best bets outside the basic plays.
JONES’ EXPERT PICK: New England Patriots (14-3) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (12-6)
“Jacksonville shocked the world with their upset win over the Steelers in Pittsburgh last week but can they double up and defeat the reigning Super Bowl champs? Let’s review the NFL odds and discuss.
“Although this line looks steep, we will surf on over to a top online sportsbook like Bookmaker where they are offering New England -7.5 (+110) and cash a ticket on the Super Bowl champs.
- Jacksonville is 1-4 ATS in their last five games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Jacksonville is 1-4 ATS in their last five games after scoring more than 30 points in their previous game.
- Jacksonville is 0-7 straight up and 2-5 ATS over their last seven games versus the Patriots.
- New England is 4-0 ATS in their last four playoff games as a favorite.
- New England is 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games after allowing less than 15 points in their previous game.
- New England is 4-0 ATS in their last four games as a favorite of 3.5-10.0.
“If anyone told you that Ben Roethlisberger would throw for 469 yards and five touchdowns against the Jags’ vaunted defense, you would have been trying to figure out the line on the Steelers/Patriots matchup this weekend.